As part of our commitment to increase access to training and to minimize your time away from work, we continue to offer Live and On-Demand webinars.
PLUS, as a MFOA member-only benefit, in addition to our paid webinar line up, we offer a number of complimentary webinars.
Attend from your desk with direct access to relevant, high quality content with subject matter experts.
Online Training Benefits:
- Attend webinars from the convenience of your desk computer and reduce time and cost commitment
- Hear the presenter, view and download the presentation and reference materials
- Hear questions and comments from the other participants
- Chat or “Raise your hand” and make a comment or ask a question to the speaker
- Chat with a Tech Expert if you experience any technical difficulties
Requirement for Participation:
- Downloadable PDF version of course content and reference materials available for future use
- CPD Credits Certificates available to verify the number of hours attended are available upon request.
Recommended for Optimal Experience:
- Broadband/high speed internet connection
Test your software in advance:
- Audio speakers on your device or head phones
- Desktop or laptop (versus tablet or mobile device) for maximum clarity
- MFOA hosts webinars using the zoom platform. We recommend you test your software prior to attending our live webinars.
- Click here for a detailed guide on how to join a webinar. Click here to test your audio connection.