Letter from the CRA on Expense Deductions for Municipal Officers

Letter from the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) on the matter of expense deductions for municipal officers. Members of Council who have a written contract, can deduct expenses related to their position that they are not currently being reimbursed for, by completing a T2200 and getting subsequent approval by the municipality. Download the letter below for further information. 


Please Sign In to download documents and to search the Virtual Library.
(Adobe PDF File)

Employment Opportunities

View All