to View Our Current Exhibitors (Check back often for new additions)
Live Stream Details:
You can now register an individual or a group and attend the conference virtually. This year, our Live Stream registration will include the broadcast of:
- Tuesday Workshops
- Wednesday Updates Session and Asset Management Workshop
- All main (plenary) sessions (Thursday - Friday)
- All concurrent sessions (Thursday - Friday)
Sessions will be recorded (subject to speaker approval) and will be available on the conference website for 90 days post-conference.
to register for Live Stream.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD):
The MFOA 2023 Annual Conference qualifies for up to 36.5*
verifiable CPD hours. You can use a copy of your order confirmation as documentation.
*Total CPD hours for 2023 Annual Conference is calculated based on purchasing In-Person Package 1 (Tuesday - Friday) or Live Stream Package, and all sessions are attended through a combination of live and recorded sessions.
*Recordings posted on the conference website are subject to speaker approval.
Thursday Discussion Forum (In-person delegates only)
Collaborate, discuss and engage in meaningful discourse with other similar-sized municipalities. Ask questions, share information, and discuss issues affecting your municipality. This is an information discussion designed to benefit you.
Graham Chittenden is one of Canada’s most exciting comedic performers. He’s a familiar face at the Just For Laughs festival, a familiar voice on CBC Radio’s The Debaters, and the star of his own comedy special, Reluctant Adult on CraveTV. Graham is also a four-time Canadian Screen Award-winning writer for his work on CBC’s critically acclaimed show, Still Standing. In the past two years, you may have seen him telling jokes virtually, in-person, or impressing the celebrity judges on Canada’s Got Talent.
Professional Headshot Photo Booth:
Need a new LinkedIn photo? Get your professional headshot taken, courtesy of MFOA's NPN (New Professionals Network) Committee.
The photo booth will be available for a limited time only and on a first come, first served basis.
Note: All delegates (in-person AND live stream) will have access to conference session recordings for 90 days post-conference
Once again in 2023, MFOA is going mobile! Bring your conference experience to a new level. See more, do more and get more value out of the conference - right from your mobile (tablet or computer) device.
Access the conference schedule, download presentations, connect with delegates & exhibitors, and much more...!
Conference Code of Conduct:
to review our conference code of conduct. You will be asked to confirm your acknowledgement of reviewing and agreeing to the terms outlined in this document upon registration.
Please contact email@example.com
Health & Safety
Health & safety related practices at the MFOA Conference will be informed by provincial and local public health guidance at the time and will be subject to change.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend MFOA's Annual Conference:
1. Meet and Learn from the Best - the MFOA conference speakers, attendees, exhibitors and sponsors are at the forefront of the industry. This is a great opportunity to learn about best practices from other professionals that can be applied to your municipality.
2. Network - Make new connections with peers and find out how they are managing common challenges. Meet potential vendors who could help your municipality.
3. Develop - Get equipped with the tools, strategies and actionable insights that can be brought back to your municipality. Explore new ways to engage, learn and connect. Need professional development credits? By attending the MFOA conference, you can gain credits towards your continuing professional development (CPD) certification. Simply use a copy of your order confirmation as documentation.
4. Stay Relevant - If we want to stay relevant in our profession we must embrace, understand and integrate changes, new ideas and best practices to our municipality. There is no better place to learn how to do this successfully than at the MFOA conference.
5. Inspire Your Team - Take what you have learned and share it with your team which in turn will positively affect your municipality’s bottom line.
We recognize that our work as MFOA and CHUMS and the work of municipalities, take place on traditional Indigenous territories across Ontario. We recognize and respect the history, languages, and cultures of the First Nations, Metis, Inuit and all Indigenous peoples whose presence continues to enrich our communities.