Exhibitor Package Inclusions
Your Exhibitor Package Includes:
- Two Exhibitor Badges with Lunch (Wed & Thurs) + Breakfast (Thurs) + Refreshments
- One 10’ (width) x 8’ (depth) booth space, draped & skirted 6 ft. table
- Two chairs
- Electrical outlet
- Wireless internet access in the exhibitor hall
- Includes Entry to Opening Night Networking Reception
- Access to the conference website - opportunity to further connect with delegates
- Company listing, description, logo, website and contact info on the conference website
- Option to include up to three digital promotional materials with your company listing on the conference microsite
- Delegate Contact List – to be provided on the first day of the conference
- Opportunity to participate in prize draws
- Access to the gala dinner on Thursday evening is not included. Gala tickets can be purchased for an additional cost upon registration.
- Exhibitor package includes two staff badges. Additional badges can be purchased for an additional cost upon registration. Additional staff badges include entry to the opening night networking reception on Wednesday evening.
Early bird rate (until June 1) $1650.00 + HST
Regular rate (after June 1) $1900.00 + HST
- If you wish to stay for our Gala Dinner & Entertainment on Thursday, September 21 to network and mingle with delegates, a cost of $160.00 + HST per person will apply. Tickets cannot be purchased on-site and space is limited.
- Additional staff badges are available for purchase at an additional cost of $150.00 +HST per person (includes entry to the opening night networking reception on Wednesday evening).
to view the latest exhibitor floorplan
Trade Show Location & Hours
to view the detailed schedule - subject to change
Sheraton Fallsview Hotel
Great Room ABC
5875 Falls Ave, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 3K7
Wednesday, September 20
12:00 PM - 5:00 PM AND
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM - Opening Night Networking Reception
Thursday, September 21
8:00 AM - 2:45 PM
Booth Set Up & Tear Down
Move In & Set Up
Tuesday, September 19 at 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Wednesday, September 20 at 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Move out & Tear Down
Thursday, September 21 at 2:45 PM – 4:00 PM
Booth Furnishings & Advanced Shipping
Stronco Show Service is our official service contractor for the Annual Conference. Stronco offers booth furnishings and advanced shipping services. Click here for instructions to complete your order.
Your exhibitor package includes one 10 AMP electrical outlet. If you require additional audio-visual equipment orders can be made through Encore Global. Click Here to access the order form.
Click here for instructions on shipping materials to Sheraton Fallsview Hotel.
Included with your exhibitor package is the option to include up to three digital marketing/promotional items
along with your company listing on the conference website. This feature provides you with the opportunity to provide rich collateral and share more information with MFOA Conference Delegates such as a unique offer, new product/service information or a ‘how-to’ reference guide. The promotional material you provide will be featured on the conference website with your company listing.
How to Participate:
Participating exhibitors can provide their materials via email (email@example.com
), no later than Friday, August 25
File types accepted: PDF and/or MP4
Content you can include as Promotional Materials:
- Voucher for Free Sample or Product
- Information videos
- Coupon/Discount Code exclusive to MFOA delegates
- Document Share, How-To Information Guide
- Your website/Company brochure
- Tools & Templates
Or any other items, let your imagination run wild!
Rules, Regulations & Conference Code of Conduct
to review the Exhibitor Rules, Regulation and Conference Code of Conduct. You will be asked to confirm your acknowledgement of reviewing and agreeing to the terms outlined in this document upon registration.
Conference Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities
Take advantage of the many high-profile opportunities that can increase your exposure
with MFOA members. Registered exhibitors can save 15%
off all 2023 corporate sponsorship and custom conference advertising opportunities.
Contact Krista Klesch, Manager, Learning & Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.
The MFOA has secured a block of rooms for our exhibitors with Sheraton Fallsview Hotel. Please note selection/availability is on a first-come, first-serve basis and accommodation availability is not guaranteed.
or call 1-800-519-9911 and request the group rate for the “Municipal Finance Officers Association”, reference code FOA.
Please reserve by Thursday, August 17
to ensure rate availability.
Please note in past years we have had non-accredited organizations contacting individuals regarding the MFOA Conference. These companies may offer to help book your guest rooms for our conference at a discounted rate. MFOA is not affiliated with any of these groups. Please do not provide them your personal information or credit card details. MFOA has arranged room blocks directly with Sheraton Fallsview Hotel and Crowne Plaza Hotel. You can book your room using the instructions provided above.
Included with your exhibitor package is the option to donate prizes. There are two opportunities that are available for you to participate in, outlined below. You are welcome to participate in any of these opportunities. Please confirm your participation and prizes to be donated (if known) by emailing email@example.com
no later than Friday, August 25.
- Delegate Prize Draw: Maximum of two prize donations per booth.
In It to Win It Delegate Contest (separate from delegate prize draw): MFOA’s "In It to Win It" contest provides delegates with opportunities to collect points by completing various tasks throughout the conference.
- Exhibitors will collect business cards from participating delegates
- An MFOA staff member will visit each participating booth to draw and announce the winners during our scheduled draw times (lunch and afternoon break) on Thursday, Sept. 21
- Exact draw times will be confirmed with each booth on-site. Please ensure a booth staff is present for your assigned delegate prize draw as MFOA draws/announces the winner
- Participating delegates will be entered into a draw to win prizes upon conclusion of the conference on Friday, Sept 22
- Each participating exhibitor booth will be provided with a unique ‘code’ and participating delegates can redeem points towards their overall score by collecting these codes
- An MFOA staff member will collect prizes on Thursday, Sept. 21 to distribute on Friday, Sept. 22
- We will also confirm the winner of your prize and contact details post-conference
Health & Safety
Health & safety related practices at the MFOA Conference will be informed by provincial and local public health guidance at the time and will be subject to change.
We recognize that our work as MFOA and CHUMS and the work of municipalities, take place on traditional Indigenous territories across Ontario. We recognize and respect the history, languages, and cultures of the First Nations, Metis, Inuit and all Indigenous peoples whose presence continues to enrich our communities.
Any cancellations received prior to 5:00 PM EST on Friday, August 18 will receive a full refund. Notice of cancellation must be provided via email to Abigail Goldberg at firstname.lastname@example.org
. There will be no refunds provided after this time/date.