to View Our Current Exhibitors (Check back often for new additions)
for instructions on booking your hotel reservations at Blue Mountain Resort.
Hotel rooms fill up quickly. Please reserve by Friday, August 19 at 9:00 AM
to ensure rate availability.
Please note in past years we have had non-accredited organizations contacting individuals regarding the MFOA Conference. These companies may offer to help book your guest rooms for our conference at a discounted rate. MFOA is not affiliated with any of these groups. Please do not provide them your personal information or credit card details. MFOA has arranged room blocks directly with Blue Mountain Resort. You can book your room using the instructions provided above or by contacting the reservation line directly.
Live Stream Details:
You can now register an individual or a group and attend the conference virtually. This year, our Live Stream registration will include the broadcast of:
- Tuesday Workshops
- Tuesday Virtual Networking Session (5:00 - 6:00 PM)
- Wednesday Updates Session and Asset Management Workshop
- All main (plenary) sessions (Thursday - Friday)
- All concurrent sessions (Thursday - Friday)
Sessions will be recorded (subject to speaker approval) and will be available on the conference website for 90 days post-conference.
to register for Live Stream.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD):
The MFOA 2022 Annual Conference qualifies for up to 35*
verifiable CPD hours. You can use a copy of your order confirmation as documentation.
*Total CPD hours for 2022 Annual Conference is calculated based on purchasing In-Person Package 1 (Tuesday - Friday) or Live Stream Package, and all sessions are attended through a combination of live and recorded sessions.
*Recordings posted on the conference website are subject to speaker approval.
Thursday Discussion Forum
Collaborate, discuss and engage in meaningful discourse with other similar-sized municipalities. Ask questions, share information, and discuss issues affecting your municipality. This is an information discussion designed to benefit you.
Stay tuned - details coming soon!
Professional Headshot Photo Booth:
Need a new LinkedIn photo? Get your professional headshot taken, courtesy of MFOA's NPN (New Professionals Network) Committee.
The photo booth will be available for a limited time only and on a first come, first served basis.
NEW in 2022 - All delegates (in-person AND live stream) will have access to conference session recordings for 90 days post-conference
Once again in 2022, MFOA is going mobile! Bring your conference experience to a new level. See more, do more and get more value out of the conference - right from your mobile (tablet or computer) device.
Access the conference schedule, download presentations, connect with delegates & exhibitors, and much more...!
- Get in the Game! Earn points by competing in our fifth annual 'In It To Win it' mobile site contest for your chance to WIN great prizes! Stay tuned for more details.
Conference Code of Conduct:
to review our conference code of conduct. You will be asked to confirm your acknowledgement of reviewing and agreeing to the terms outlined in this document upon registration.
COVID related practices at the MFOA Conference will be informed by provincial and local public health guidance at the time and will be subject to change.
Rapid test kits and masks will be available at the registration desk throughout the full conference.
The following resource
has been provided from the Local Health Unit. Please review the recommended steps to take if you have symptoms and are concerned you may have COVID-19, OR if you have been identified as a close contact of someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or someone with COVID-19 symptoms.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Top 5 Reasons to Attend MFOA's Annual Conference:
1. Meet and Learn from the Best - the MFOA conference speakers, attendees, exhibitors and sponsors are at the forefront of the industry. This is a great opportunity to learn about best practices from other professionals that can be applied to your municipality.
2. Network - Make new connections with peers and find out how they are managing common challenges. Meet potential vendors who could help your municipality.
3. Develop - Get equipped with the tools, strategies and actionable insights that can be brought back to your municipality. Explore new ways to engage, learn and connect. Need professional development credits? By attending the MFOA conference, you can gain credits towards your continuing professional development (CPD) certification. Simply use a copy of your order confirmation as documentation.
4. Stay Relevant - If we want to stay relevant in our profession we must embrace, understand and integrate changes, new ideas and best practices to our municipality. There is no better place to learn how to do this successfully than at the MFOA conference.
5. Inspire Your Team - Take what you have learned and share it with your team which in turn will positively affect your municipality’s bottom line.
We recognize that our work as MFOA and CHUMS and the work of municipalities, take place on traditional Indigenous territories across Ontario. We recognize and respect the history, languages, and cultures of the First Nations, Metis, Inuit and all Indigenous peoples whose presence continues to enrich our communities.