Join us on September 21 - 24, 2021
for our Virtual Annual Conference and Exhibitor Showcase. Our theme this year is Reimagine Your Future: Foster Innovation & Agility.
The MFOA Virtual Annual Conference and Exhibitor Showcase provides an opportunity for organizations to introduce their products and services, build their brand, and network with conference attendees from municipal governments across Ontario. Don't miss out on this opportunity to showcase your organization at this dynamic event!
Click Here to View Our Current Exhibitors
Click the headings below or scroll down for more information.
Virtual Exhibitor Package Inclusions
Your Virtual Exhibitor Package Includes:
- Two Conference Passes - Includes access to workshops, summer sessions, and plenary sessions
- Company listing, description, logo, website and contact information on the conference website
- Option to include up to three promotional materials with your company listing on the conference website (examples include documents, sample tools & templates, videos)
- Delegate Contact List - to be provided on the first day of the virtual conference (Sept. 21 - AM)
- Access to the conference website - opportunity to further connect with delegates
- Participation in MFOA's Opening Welcome Reception on Tuesday, September 21 (exact times TBD)
- Option to donate a prize and participate in our 'In It To Win It' delegate contest - additional opportunity for exposure
- NEW - Exhibitor/Delegate Informal Networking Session on Wednesday, September 22 (exact times TBD)
- 15% discount on exhibitor package rate for 2022 Annual Conference at Blue Mountain Resort
- 15% discount on all 2021 corporate sponsorship and custom conference advertising opportunities
Virtual exhibitor package = $500.00 + HST
Additional Registrations = $50.00 + HST/per person
- Your virtual exhibitor package includes two conference passes (includes access to workshops, summer sessions, and plenary sessions).
There is an additional cost of $50.00 + HST per person for each additional registration.
||Part 1: Virtual Annual Conference Summer Sessions
Live webinar broadcast dates. Schedule is subject to change. All sessions will be recorded and available for future playback.
- Week 1: August 17, 18 at 12:00 - 1:00 PM EST
- Week 2: August 24, 25, 26 at 12:00 - 1:00 PM EST
- Week 3: August 31, September 1, 2 at 12:00 - 1:00 PM EST
- Week 4: September 7, 8, 9 at 12:00 - 1:00 PM EST
Part 2: Virtual Annual Conference - Plenary Sessions
September 21 - 24
- Tuesday, September 21 at 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM EST, plus evening networking event
- Wednesday, September 22 at 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM EST
- Thursday, September 23 at 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM EST
- Friday, September 24 at 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM EST
EXTRA OPPORTUNITY FOR EXPOSURE:
Your company name, description and logo will appear on the conference website upon registration completion, available to all registered delegates to view.
REGISTER TODAY - The earlier you register, the more exposure you receive.
Click Here to View the Virtual Conference Schedule.
to Access the Delegate Landing page for additional information on the Virtual Conference.
Check back frequently as we continue to provide updates.
Included with your exhibitor package is the option to include up to three
marketing/promotional items as 'additional materials' along with your company listing. This feature provides you with the opportunity to provide rich digital collateral and share more information with MFOA Conference Delegates such as a unique offer, new product/service information, or a 'how-to' reference guide, either in PDF or Video (mp4) formats.
Beginning on Day 1 of the Plenary Conference (September 21), delegates will have the ability to view and/or save items they are interested in. Delegates will have access to these resources for 30 days post-conference.
Content you can include:
- Voucher for Free Sample or Product - Click to view sample
Create a Voucher for a free sample or product for delegates to redeem. You can provide delegates with a contact email to request a free sample or product.
- Coupon, Discount Code
Create a virtual coupon or discount code, exclusive to MFOA delegates. This type of content can be used to encourage delegates to try out a new product or service by redeeming their code for cost savings.
- Advertisement, Flyer
Similar to what you would include in a physical delegate bag, an electronic advertisement or flyer can be shared with delegates.
- Document Share, How-To Information Guide
Provide a document, such as an infographic, tips & tricks, or how-to information guide. This is a great way to share customized content with MFOA delegates. (PDF format only)
- Link to a website
Share a link to a website to promote your company, product or service offering.
Create a customized video for MFOA delegates (mp4 format)
- Tools & Templates
Such as a fillable excel template or form (note: this will need to be saved in PDF format, a note can be included with contact information for delegates who would like to request an editable version)
Let your imagination run wild!
How to Participate:
Due Date: Tuesday, August 17 - email content to email@example.com
Participating exhibitors are permitted to provide up to three items to include as additional materials with your exhibitor listing
Acceptable file formats: PDF - no maximum file size, mp4 - no maximum file size
Rules & Regulations and Conference Code of Conduct
Click Here to review the Exhibitor Rules & Regulations and Conference Code of Conduct
Note: This document must be reviewed upon registering to attend the Virtual Annual Conference
Take advantage of the many high-profile opportunities that can increase your exposure with MFOA members. Registered exhibitors can save 15% off all 2021 corporate sponsorship and custom conference advertising opportunities.
Contact Krista Klesch, Manager, Learning & Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Included with your exhibitor registration is the opportunity to donate prizes to delegates as part of MFOA's 'In It To Win It' contest. Participation is complimentary to all registered exhibitors.
Delegates will have various opportunities throughout the conference to earn points by collecting secret codes. All participating exhibitors will receive a unique code and can choose how they would like to share their secret code with delegates. Delegates with the highest points will be entered into a random draw to win prizes.
Examples of how to share your code could include: placing the code in your company description on the conference website; embedding the code into a PDF document and/or video that is included with your company listing; a request for delegates to contact you via telephone or email to redeem the code.
Participating exhibitors will be featured each day of the Plenary Conference, during opening remarks. Exhibitors will also be featured with their company name, logo and donated prize, on our 'In It To Win It' prize page, located on the conference website.
Winners to be announced on Friday, September 24 during the conference closing.
Due date to confirm participation and prize donation: email email@example.com by Tuesday, August 17
MFOA hosts all training using the zoom platform. We recommend you test your software in advance:
- Click Here for a detailed guide on how to join a session.
- Click Here to test your audio connection.
If you are unable to attend a live session, you will also have access to the recordings which can be accessed through your web browser or a media player that supports mp4 format.
Requirements for Participation: Broadband/High Speed Internet Connection, Audio Speakers
Recommended for Optimal Experience: Headphones, Desktop or Laptop (versus tablet or mobile device), Computer Microphone or Access to a Telephone Line
Contact Abigail Goldberg, Training Coordinator, MFOA - firstname.lastname@example.org / 416-362-9001 x 226