Live Stream Workshops
MFOA is pleased to now offer Live Stream workshops. Attend virtually from your desk with
direct access to relevant, high quality content with subject matter experts.
Virtual Training Benefits:
- Attend workshops virtually from your desk computer and reduce time and cost commitment
- See and hear the presenter, view and download the presentation and reference materials
- Hear questions and comments from the in-class participants
- “Raise your hand” and make a comment or ask a question to the speaker or other attendees
- Collaborate with other virtual attendees with interactive group work (not available for all workshops)
- Live chat with an onsite MFOA Tech Expert if you experience any technical difficulties
- Downloadable PDF version of presentation and any reference materials
- CPD Credits Certificates available to verify the number of hours attended are available upon request.
- Desktop or laptop with Windows XP – Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) –
10.11 (El Capitan)
- Internet connection: 1 Mbps or better (broadband recommended for optimal quality)
- Audio: We strongly recommend that you use a headset with a microphone and headset connected to your computer
for your session for the best audio quality. Alternatively, you can use a telephone to dial into the audio separately from the desktop.