Our Live Stream of this year’s conference will include the broadcast of all main (plenary) sessions, and one concurrent session from each time slot. The specific session will be determined by September 1. For session details, see the pre-conference brochure and session abstracts below.
Live Streaming – Requirements and How it Works:
- Users will need access to a computer, a microphone or a phone line for audio purposes, and a reliable internet connection
- One week prior to the annual conference, registrants will be sent access information to our live streaming site. The credentials will be unique to you and will be used to identify you throughout the sessions
- You will be able to view the presentations, hear the speakers, and ask questions
Live Streaming – How to Purchase:
- One virtual seat is required for each viewer
- We offer group discounts as outlined in the pre-conference brochure
- To take advantage of this, edit the quantity below before clicking "Add to Cart". You can also edit the quantity in your cart before checking out. Your discount wil be applied automatically.
- You will be contacted to confirm the name(s) and email addresses for the virtual seats that have been purchased
- NOTE: By purchasing this item, you confirm that you are accurately representing the number of people who will be viewing the broadcast. MFOA reserves the right to disconnect unauthorized attendees
To begin your registration, you will need to sign in. You can do that below, or with the "Sign In" link at the top of this page.
Register by June 30 to receive your EARLY BIRD MEMBER DISCOUNT!
Click to download the pre-conference brochure
Click to download the session abstracts
Note: One Live Stream purchase is required for each person viewing the conference. We offer discounts as outlined in the pre-conference brochure. In order to receive a group discount, you MUST
register all attendees at the same time. By purchasing this item, you confirm that you are accurately representing the number of people who will be viewing the broadcast. MFOA reserves the right to disconnect unauthorized attendees.