Thank you for your interest in our 2019 Annual Conference Trade Show. All booth spaces for this year's show have been sold. Sponsorship and advertising opportunities are still available. Please see below for our Sponsorship Package.
Don't forget to Save The Date for our 2020 Annual Conference on September 23 - 25 at Blue Mountain Resort; Trade Show Dates: September 23 & 24.
Join us this year at MFOA's 2019 Annual Conference & Trade Show
at Deerhurst Resort in Huntsville, Ontario on September 18 - 20. Trade Show Dates: September 18–19
. Our theme this year is “Navigating Through Uncertainty”.
Exhibit space is limited and will be assigned on a first come, first served
basis, so please confirm your attendance as soon as possible.
Click the headings below or scroll down for more information.
Official Exhibitor Package
Click here for the Official Exhibitor Package
Current Floor Plan
Click here for the Current Floor Plan
Click here for the Pre-Conference Brochure
Your Exhibitor Package Includes:
- One 10’ (width) x 8’ (depth) booth space, draped & skirted 6 ft. table
- Two chairs
- 15 AMP electrical outlet
- Wireless Internet Access in Exhibit Hall
- Two Exhibitor Badges with Lunch (Weds. & Thurs.) + Breakfast (Thurs.) & Refreshments
- Entry to Opening Night Networking Reception
- Company listing, description and logo in the Conference Program and Conference Mobile Website
- Option to participate in complimentary Delegate Prize Draw – max. 2 prizes per booth
- Delegate Contact List - includes delegates who have consented to share their information (hard copy provided on-site & pdf format provided after event)
- NEW! Option to include one item in Virtual Delegate Bags, including post-conference reporting on audience interaction with your content
- NEW! Option to participate in complimentary ‘In It to Win It’ delegate contest
- NEW! Access to Mobile Friendly Conference Microsite – opportunity to further connect with delegates
- If you wish to stay for Thursday evening's Gala Dinner & Entertainment to network and mingle with the delegates, a cost of $145.00 + HST per person will apply. Tickets cannot be purchased on-site and space is limited.
- Your exhibitor package includes two staff badges. There is an additional cost of $150.00 + HST per person for each additional exhibitor badge.
Trade Show Hours and Location
Trade Show Hours:
Wednesday, September 18
12:00 PM - 5:00 PM AND
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM - Opening Night Networking Reception
Thursday, September 19
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Trade Show Location:
Address: Deerhurst Resort, 1235 Deerhurst Drive, Huntsville, ON P1H 2E8 MAP
Building: Pavilion Conference Centre Floor Plan
Room: Legacy Hall
Booth Set-up & Tear Down Schedule
Move In & Set-Up
Tuesday, September 17 at 7 PM - 9 PM AND
Wednesday, September 18 at 8 AM - 11 AM
Move Out & Tear Down
Thursday, September 19 at 3 PM - 5PM
Our room blocks are filling up quickly, with limited availability remaining. There is additional availability at Deerhurst Resort
outside of our room block. You will need to call the Reservations Line at 1-800-461-4393. Please ask for the Group Reservation option and advise you are part of the MFOA conference. The MFOA preferred rate will still be honored.
We also have availability at Hidden Valley Resort
, located only 3 minutes by car down the road. Call 1-800-465-4171 and advise you are part of the MFOA conference.
NEW in 2019!
Our room block includes a selection of two and three bedroom condos with a common living room, dining area and kitchen. A two-person unit contains two bedrooms and two restrooms; a three-person unit contains three bedrooms and three restrooms.
If you are interested in a two or three bedroom condo, and require split billing
, please note the following steps in order to finalize your booking:
1. All names in the unit must be provided to the resort upon initial reservation.
2. Each individual who is in the shared condo must call the reservation telephone line listed below and will be required to provide payment information at this time.
3. Each individual will be provided with their own reservation number.
Please note in past years we have had non-accredited organizations contacting individuals regarding the MFOA Conference. These companies may offer to help book your guest rooms for our conference at a discounted rate. MFOA is not affiliated with any of these groups. Please do not provide them with your personal information or credit card details. MFOA has arranged a room block directly with Deerhurst Resort. You can book your room by using the online link provide above or contacting the reservation line directly.
Additional Booth Furnishings and Advance Shipping Package
Stronco Show Services
is our official service contractor for the Annual Conference.
for the Stronco Show Service Exhibitor Package.
for instructions on shipping materials to Deerhurst Resort.
New in 2019! Virtual Delegate Bags
In place of our physical delegate bags, we are turning to virtual swag! Our virtual delegate bag will feature ‘gifts’ from participating exhibitors. Its contents are similar to what is provided in a traditional delegate bag, with the added benefit of eliminating waste. Participation is complimentary to all registered exhibitors.
As an exhibitor, our Virtual Delegate Bags provide you with the opportunity to share a unique offer, new product, or service with MFOA conference delegates. Delegates will be able to conveniently access their bags during and after the conference, using their online devices. Participants will be able to select and claim only the gifts they would like – so, no wasted products!
The virtual swag bag will go live on Day 1 of the MFOA Pre-conference, on Tuesday, September 17. Delegates will have the ability to sort through the items in their bag and save items to view for later. After the conference, delegates will be emailed a link to their bag with their selected items.
Here's why your organization should participate:
Content you can include:
- Opportunity to drive traffic to your booth, maximize your exposure and visibility
- Saves time printing materials
- Environmentally friendly
- Ability for you to include a video or downloadable document
- PLUS: Post-conference performance reports that outline audience activity with your content during the conference
- Voucher for Free Sample or Product - Click to view sample
can be presented on the delegate’s mobile device to be redeemed. This type of
content can be used to increase booth traffic by inviting delegates to redeem an item directly at your booth.
- Coupon, Discount Code
Create a virtual coupon or discount code, exclusive to MFOA delegates. This type of content can be used to encourage delegates to try out a new product or service by redeeming their code for cost savings.
- Advertisement, Flyer
Similar to what you would include in a physical delegate bag, an electronic advertisement or flyer can be shared with delegates.
- Document Share, How-To Information Guide
Attract delegates to your virtual bag insert by providing them with a useful document, such as an infographic, tips & tricks, or how-to information guide. This is a great way to share customized content with MFOA delegates.
- Link to a website or video
Share a link to a website or customized video to promote your company, product or service offering. You can do this by inserting a hyperlink to the content on your bag insert.
Let your imagination run wild!
How to Participate:
Participating exhibitors are required to submit two items
1) Your listing to be placed on the Virtual Delegate Landing Page, using the template
2) A pdf document that includes your content (see above for examples of content you can include).
Due Date: Friday, August 16
Included with your exhibitor package is the opportunity to donate prizes. There are two options outlined below that are available for you to participate in:
1) Delegate Prize Draw AND 2) In It To Win It Contest
Delegate Prize Draw
Generate buzz, drive traffic to your booth and increase brand awareness by participating in our Delegate Prize Draw! Participation is complimentary to all registered exhibitors.
Please confirm your participation and prize(s) by Friday, September 6 to help facilitate the process on-site.
Prize Draw Schedule
- Maximum of two prizes per booth
- Exhibitors are provided with a small gift bag on-site to collect business cards from participating delegates
- An MFOA staff member will come by your booth on Thursday, Sept. 19 (AM) to confirm your draw time
- An MFOA staff member will visit each participating booth to draw and announce the winners from your collection of business cards. Make sure you are at your booth during your draw time to hand off your donation to the winner
- A list of winners will be posted at the MFOA registration desk and projected on a screen in the trade show room
- Winners will be instructed to pick up their prize directly from the booth
- Exhibitors are to follow up with the delegate directly if they do not show up during trade show hours to coordinate the delivery of the prize
Thursday, September 19
12:45 – 1:30 PM AND 2:40 – 3:00 PM
In It to Win It Contest
VISIT BOOTHS, REDEEM CODES, WIN PRIZES!
MFOA's third annual, highly successful, In It To Win It
contest, housed within our conference mobile website, provides delegates with opportunities to collect points by completing various tasks throughout the conference. Participation is open to all registered delegates and top-scorers will be entered into a draw to win great prizes!
Each exhibitor booth will receive a unique code. As delegates explore the trade show floor they can redeem codes from exhibitors. Delegates are awarded points for collecting as many codes as they can, which will contribute to their overall score in the In It To Win It
How to Play:
The game will conclude at 11:40 a.m. on Friday, September 20 and the winners will be announced at 12:20 p.m.
- Each exhibitor will be provided with a unique code on site.
- As delegates explore the trade show floor, they will stop by each booth to request a code.
- It is to the discretion of the exhibitor how they choose to provide their code to delegates. For example, you may openly display your code so it is easily visible to delegates. Alternatively, you may reward engaged participants with the code after a conversation or product pitch.
- If you are not interested in actively participating, we request that you leave your booth code at your table (using the signage provided) for delegates to redeem points.
- Winners will be announced on Friday, Sept. 20 (after the Trade Show). An MFOA staff member will contact all participating exhibitors post-conference to provide them with the winner's name and contact details.
Top 3 Scoring Delegates will receive the Top 3 Valued Prizes
For all remaining prizes: Delegates are required to meet a minimum point number in order to be eligible to win. The prizes will be given out in order of prize value. One prize will be allocated to a draw among our live stream delegates, based on a minimum score requirement.
Take advantage of the many high-profile opportunities that can increase your exposure at the 2019 Annual Conference.
Click here to download our Annual Conference Sponsorship Package
Click here to download our Corporate Sponsorship Package